At TrailBehind, we make apps that help people find their way – whether they’re hiking, flying, or going to Burning Man.
This summer, we’re looking for a paid intern to work on marketing our hit hiking app, Gaia GPS, and probably wear a dozen other hats. You will have the opportunity to work part-time all summer and into the fall. We are located in Berkeley, CA.
Here’s a list of things you may end up doing:
- Grow our online presence through Twitter, Facebook, and our blog
- Work with journalists to develop stories about our apps
- Create videos and other media
- Make our website better
Good candidates for this position are:
- Work without direction
- Come up with creative solutions to problems
- Might code a little bit sometimes, when it comes up
- Have a passion for maps and/or the outdoors
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with any information that you think would help distinguish you as a candidate.
About TrailBehind, Inc.
For more information about Gaia GPS, check out our website at www.gaiagps.com