Today we’re proud to announce Gaia GPS v9.2, featuring a more intuitive track recording interface. Thanks to dedicated user participation on our Idea Forum, we had some good ideas on how to redesign the tool.
With your input in mind, we worked hard to come up with a user-friendly design. The new interface has a clear way to finish a track, and makes it easy to see whether you are recording. Take a look:
Gaia GPS v9.2 includes these additional fixes:
– Fixed intermittent map freezing on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
– Fixed recording a new track occasionally resuming last track
– Fixed issue with GaiaPro subscription renewals
– Fixed freeze on exporting to email
– Fixed bugs that caused occasional app crashes.
We now support TileJSON files for adding new map sources, too.
Gaia GPS v9.2 is now available on our App Store page. If you enjoy Gaia GPS, please consider leaving us a positive review.